When you have a private dental practice, you have two options, one is to have a group practice, where you have a large number of staff, and you run multiple chairs at the same time, where quality and the time you can spend with each patient suffer greatly, and the other option is to have a small team and see few patients a day, where you can deliver on quality, and spend the necessary time needed to understand the needs and expectations of every patient that comes into the office.
We chose the second option. And with our dedicated team, we deliver what we believe to be the standard of care in dentistry.
Andrew Arnouk DMD
About me, your dentist in Laurel, MD:
There are many dentists out there, but you will eventually see one only.
If you chose me to be that one, I will not let you down.
I have suffered from a dental phobia for the longest time when I was young, which eventually lead me to become a dentist.
Knowing exactly how some people felt about going to a dentist, I am as compassionate and as gentle as you would want a dentist to be.
A graduate from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, eventually I settled at my current private practice located in Historic Laurel District at: 379 Main St. in Laurel, MD.
When I decided to become a dentist, my drive was to make a difference, and after I got my degree, I plunged wholeheartedly to work on my skills, and knowledge while working full time at the office, driven by an insatiable passion to help people, especially those with dental needs, and subsequent self esteem issues.
Today I’ve been to all six continents multiple times for my education. I want to give you a cutting edge results that would take into consideration a conservative approach always.
Since my interests are so many, but time is so limited, I decided to be as best as I could be in the field that I know most about “dentistry“,
Besides dental education, I mentor other dentists on hands-on courses at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Scottsdale, AZ. I also spend plenty of time learning about leadership, personal growth, and communication.
In my leisure time, I enjoy traveling, organizing and attending leadership meetings, learning languages ( currently working on my 4th language) sailing, landscape photography, missionary dental work overseas, but most importantly, spending quality time with the people that I love.
One of my favorite quotes by Bob Proctor which truly represents what I believe in, has said it all:
“We come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams”.
My personal philosophy:
- To provide the most advanced and conservative dentistry humanly possible in a personal and caring environment.
- To achieve optimum outcome in treatment, whether done restoratively only, or through an interdisciplinary dentistry.
- To pursue excellence in cosmetic dentistry, by being a lifelong student at the best known mentors.
- To connect dentists from around the globe, who belong to the International Dentists Club (IDC) which I founded.
- To help my patients, staff, family, colleagues and whom I can reach, explore their full potential and see themselves for what they can be rather than what they are today.
- To train and inspire other dentists from the US and abroad, and to expose them to a level of dentistry they never thought possible.
Your dentist in Laurel, MD
Jamie, Ada: Office Coordinators
Elilia, Maryam: Dental Hygienists
Raul: Dental Assistant