When you have a private dental practice, you have two options, one is to have a group practice, where you have a large number of staff, and you run multiple chairs at the same time, where quality and the time you can spend with each patient suffer greatly, and the other option is have a small team and see few patients a day, where you can deliver on quality and spend the necessary time needed to understand the needs and expectations of every patient that comes into our office.
We chose the second option. And with our small team, we deliver what we believe to be the standard of care in dentistry.
Andrew Arnouk MD
About your dentist in Laurel, MD: I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine in 1998. Later on I moved to Maryland where I currently have my private practice located at: 379 Main St. in Laurel, MD.
I enjoy practicing cosmetic dentistry, and learning about the new techniques and technologies, and with an average of 18 flights (nationally and internationally) and 350 hours of continuing education each year, learning from the best educators in the country and the world in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry, Complete Dentistry, Interdisciplinary Dentistry (working side by side with some of the best specialists in the State of Maryland) and presenting the most conservative treatment plan that would fit into your personal needs. I enjoy helping other people, and as a dentist I feel I do it the best.
Besides dental education, I mentor other dentists on hands-on courses at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Scottsdale, AZ. I also spend plenty of time learning about leadership, and communication.
I am an active member of the AACD ( American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), which is one of the best dental organization out there.
When I am not treating patients, I enjoy traveling, organizing and attending leadership meetings, sailing and spending time with family and friends.
I like to explore my full potential as a passionate human being. A quote by Bob Proctor truly represents what I believe in:
“We come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams”.
My personal philosophy:
- To provide the most advanced and conservative dentistry humanly possible in a personal caring environment.
- To achieve optimum outcome in treatment, whether done restoratively only, or through interdisciplinary dentistry.
- To pursue excellence in the art and science of cosmetic dentistry, by being a lifelong student at the best known mentors.
- To help my patients, staff, family, colleagues and whom I can reach, explore their full potential and see themselves for what they can be rather than what they are.
- To make a difference in this world one person and one incident at the time.
- To train and inspire other dentists from the US and abroad, and to expose them to a level of dentistry they never thought possible.
Your dentist in Laurel, MD
Maria: Office Coordinator/ Dental Assistant
Elilia: Dental Hygienist
Raul: Dental Assistant