Welcome to Key West Family Dentistry in LAUREL, MD – practice of Maryland Cosmetic Dentist, Andrew Arnouk.
If quality is your main concern while you are here, if world class customer service is something you value, and if you like to feel very special and among family each time you come here, and finally if you like the peace of mind knowing that the restorative work that you had done here is back up by 60 months warranty, we have a match, and we will exceed your expectations.
We are an environmentally friendly dental office in Laurel, MD, and at your dentist in Laurel MD office we focus on the followings:
- To produce Conservatsive Dentistry at a Mastery Level.
- To train other dentists at The Scottsdale Center for Dentistry.
- To attend an average 350 hours of continuing education each year nationally and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a cosmetic or emergency dentist in Laurel, MD, you are at the right place.
What makes our dentist in Laurel MD different ?
- Our office in Laurel MD is inviting, warm, homey and relaxing.
- We are very personal, and we listen.
- The best way to experience us for the first time, is to schedule a curtesy consultation/ second opinion. We will answer your questions thoroughly, you will also meet our team that visit too, it will help you connect with us, and see for yourself why people are willing fly or drive hours to see us.
- For people flying to BWI, we will pick you up at the baggage claim at the lower level, and bring you straight to our office, we will also help you with the hotel.
- With countless hours of advanced education each year, we can provide you with conservative options you never thought possible. At the end of the day, we help you keep your teeth as long as possible rather than taking them out.
- We strongly believe that the best dentistry is the least dentistry.
- Since dentistry is expensive, cost is a main deterrent for people to see a dentist on a regular bases. I will help you phase out any treatment no matter how small or large, over a period of few months or few years, so that you don’t have to loose teeth, bone or gums while you are waiting, so that you don’t have to be squeezed financially in such a short time.
- We will present you with all your options with the pros and cons of each option, you get to choose the treatment, time to start and the time it will take to finish it.
- We use digital radiography, and we take the minimum amount of x-rays necessary for diagnosis with ultra low exposure for your protection.
- Our feedback speaks for itself. If you want to see what other people are talking about us, please click here: Feedback. So whether you are looking for an emergency dentist, restorative dentist or cosmetic dentist in Laurel Maryland, we kindly invite you to experience for yourself what other patients have to say about us.
- We use LED lights through out the office, we care about the environment.
- Once you visit us, if you believe that we deliver what we claim to deliver, we kindly ask you to be our missionary for fine dentistry.
- We are conveniently located on 379 Main St. Laurel, MD 20707.
- TEL: 301-725-4118