Whether you live in the Laurel area and are looking for a dentist in Laurel MD, or whether you are driving a distance, your experience at our office will be unparalleled.
The restorative and cosmetic work that we do is backed by unheard off 60 months warranty, so that you have the peace of mind knowing that we will take any risk, and not you.
We are an environmentally friendly dental office in Laurel, MD, and at your dentist in Laurel MD office we focus on the followings:
- To produce Conservative Dentistry at a Mastery Level.
- To mentor other dentists at The Scottsdale Center for Dentistry.
- To attend an average 300-350 hours of continuing education each year in the US, but mainly abroad.
Whether you are looking for a cosmetic dentist or emergency dentist in Laurel MD, you are at the right place.
What makes our dentist in Laurel MD different?
- Our office in Laurel MD is warm and relaxing.
- We are very personal because we listen.
- If you have dental phobia, we shall cater to your fears.
- The best way to experience us for the first time, is to schedule for a complimentary consultation/ second opinion. We will answer your questions thoroughly, and we will take our time. You will also meet our team, it will help you connect with us.
- For people flying to BWI, we will pick you up at the Arrival/baggage claim at the lower level, and drive you straight to our office, we will also arrange a hotel reservation for you.
- With countless hours of advanced education in all six continents, we can provide you with conservative options you never thought possible.
- We strongly believe that the best dentistry is the least dentistry.
- Since dentistry is expensive, cost is a main deterrent for people to see a dentist on a regular basis. Our treatment plan can be stretched no matter how small or large, over a period of few months or even few years, so that you don’t have to lose teeth, bone or gums while you are waiting, and you don’t have to be squeezed financially in such a short time.
- We will present you with all your options with the pros and cons of each, you get to choose the treatment, and the time to start.
- When we remove an old metal filling (amalgam), we have a system that would trap all the metal and mercury into a special unit, so it won’t end up in the Chesapeake Bay.
- We use digital radiography, and we take the minimum amount of x-rays necessary for diagnosis with ultra low exposure for your protection.
- Our feedback speaks for itself. It didn’t happen suddenly in few months, but slowly over many years: Google reviews. Yelp reviews . Angieslist.
- So whether you are looking for an emergency dentist, restorative dentist or cosmetic dentist in Laurel Maryland, we kindly invite you to experience for yourself what other patients have to say about us.
- We are located at 379 Main St. Laurel, MD 20707.
- TEL: 301-725-4118