Whether you live in the Laurel area and are looking for a dentist in Laurel MD, or whether you are driving a distance, your experience at our office will be unparalleled.
We are an environmentally friendly dental office in Laurel, MD, and at your dentist in Laurel MD office we focus on the followings:
- To produce Conservative Dentistry at a Mastery Level.
- To mentor other dentists at The Scottsdale Center for Dentistry.
- To attend an average 300-350 hours of continuing education each year in the US and abroad.
Whether you are looking for a cosmetic or emergency dentist in Laurel MD, you are at the right place.
What makes our dentist in Laurel MD different?
- Our office in Laurel MD is warm and relaxing.
- We are very personal, and we listen.
- If you have dental phobia, we cater to cowards.
- The best way to experience us for the first time, is to schedule a complimentary consultation/ second opinion. We will answer your questions thoroughly, and we will take our time. You will also meet our team, it will help you connect with us.
- For people flying to BWI, we will pick you up at the baggage claim at the lower level, and bring you straight to our office, we will also arrange a hotel for you.
- With countless hours of advanced education each year, we can provide you with conservative options you never thought possible.
- We strongly believe that the best dentistry is the least dentistry.
- Since dentistry is expensive, cost is a main deterrent for people to see a dentist on a regular bases. I will stretch any treatment no matter how small or large, over a period of few months or even few years, so that you don’t have to loose teeth, bone or gums while you are waiting, and you don’t have to be squeezed financially in such a short time.
- We will present you with all your options with the pros and cons of each, you get to choose the treatment, and the time to start.
- When we remove an old metal filling (amalgam), we have a system that would trap all the metal and mercury into a special unit, so it won’t end up in the Chesapeake Bay.
- We use digital radiography, and we take the minimum amount of x-rays necessary for diagnosis with ultra low exposure for your protection.
- Our feedback speaks for itself. It didn’t happen suddenly in few months, but slowly over many years. If you want to see what other people are talking about, please click here: Google reviews. Yelp reviews . Angieslist. So whether you are looking for an emergency dentist, restorative dentist or cosmetic dentist in Laurel Maryland, we kindly invite you to experience for yourself what other patients have to say about us.
- We use LED lights through out the office, we care about the environment.
- Once you visit us, if you believe that we deliver what we claim to deliver, we kindly ask you to be our missionary for fine dentistry.
- We are located at 379 Main St. Laurel, MD 20707.
- TEL: 301-725-4118